Salon Hours by Appointment:
Walk Ins Welcome
Manager Onsite Tue - Sat 9 am - 6 pm
How to Choose a Stylist
Questions we recommend asking a new beauty professional, before you make an appointment!
- What services do you perform?
- How much are your services?
- Do you know how to work with my type of hair? Ex. Long and Curly
- Will you give me a complimentary consultation prior to my first appointment?
- What are your hours?
- Do I need to make appointments or do you accept walk-ins?
- How long will I have to wait if I do make an appointment?
- How long have you been a cosmetologist?
- What forms of payment do you take?
- Do you have stylebooks I can look at?
- What products do you use/sell?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you take children?
- Do you sell Gift Certificates?
Client Tip on getting great service on your first visit.
- What to talk about with your new stylist.. Every great haircut starts not with a pair of scissors, but with a conversation. So, discuss these topics with your stylist:
- The length and texture of your hair
- The shape of your face
- What you know you want – – or don’t want
- Whether you work well with your own hair
- Your personal style? Whether you’re trendy, classic, or somewhere in between
- How you spend your days: at work, home, or at play
- How much time you have to work with your hair
- Bring in a couple of pictures from magazines so your stylist can get a much better understanding of what you want with your hairstyle
Communication is the key to receiving the service you deserve!